Monday 3 August 2015

A new home, a fresh start, and the beginning of a blog?

Welcome!
 
 
We are soo happy you're here :)

Our sidewalk decorated by our lovely realtor

This is our first home. Together, my husband Pier, and I have lived in 3 different houses in 5 years. It was a l o n g journey but it feels so great to be semi-settled and grounded. We just took possession on July 15 and I am so looking forward to making this itty-bitty home cozy and ours <3 and I'm excited to share the good, the bad and the ugly of our diy craft and renovation projects with you.
 
 
  Our new house
 
Besides home reno and DIY, I look forward to sharing our favourite meals, our outings and just everyday, lifestyle posts.
My goal is to try and post 2-3 times a week. Please bear with me, as I figure out all the different gadgets and tricks!

Our Family: myself, my husband, Pier and our son, Colden (3)
 
I would love hear from you and welcome your feedback! You can reach me at jamiepierjuneau@gmail.com or in the comment section
You can also find us at -
Facebook: www.facebook.com/thejuneauhome
Instagram: https://instagram.com/jamiepierjuneau/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/JamiePierjuneau

Stay tuned for more on our new home and our possession day!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment